Friday, May 11, 2007

Music Download

I recorded my music at a professional recording studio recently with Matt. Despite my mistakes, it didn't turn out too badly. You can give it a download by clicking on the songs individually, or listen to all 3 tracks in your browser by clicking here.






About:

These are the first three pieces I've written, and they've been through a lot in the years that I've been working on them (off and on). I wrote them in order with the intent they were listened to/played that way, though the emphasis I place on smooth transition isn't noticeable in these recordings. I hope you like them!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hear you can find the whole album on Kazaa... (:

What are you doing writing software? Make beautiful music like this full-time and I'll support it!

Posting as "Other" won't capitalize my name's first letter. That makes me sad.

Brj said...

i'm truly sorry it's taken me so long to give these a listen...how beautiful...good work friend...talented and beautiful inside and out...

Anonymous said...

People should read this.