Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Under Construction

Sorry about the mess, I'm experimenting with my blog while I try to find a nice balance for layout. Feel free to leave criticisms, constructive or otherwise.

Update:
Done, for now. Maybe Bonnie is right and it's a little too dark, but I needed something to sharply contrast the strong white that I started with. Why not just change things completely?

Here is the picture I used as a basis for the site. Even the top bar ("Seek Questions") is a graphic pulled from the picture.

Initial Graphic

3 comments:

GoddessBabe said...

It just seems dark in here man!

George said...

It really is a bit on the dark side. I got a completely emo vibe from the site when I saw the change of layout. I don't think it matches your personality (the impression that I've gotten of you through your writing at least). But like you said, change is good -- how about a more nature/neutral color like green or brown though? =)

Aaron said...

Shoot! Two naysayers on the darkness! I probably can't pull off "emo", guess I better change it :(.