Friday, March 16, 2007

Stormbound

I'm sitting in the airport again, but it's not quite as early as it was the last time I posted here. The airport is alive today, bustling with activity and hungry people.

I'm flying off into a fairly big storm, from what I understand. It's rather ironic, the weather this morning said the majority of the U.S. was pretty clear this morning, other than the super-storm blanketing Philadelphia to Maine. OK, so no one actually said super-storm, but I could tell this one guy was thinking it. I imagine off-camera the guy was mouthing "super-storm" while making air-quotes to his on-camera associates...trying to provoke a Freudian slip or maybe just trying to get them to crack up during a live broadcast. It seems he was unsuccessful though - the transition to the "find the monkey's daddy" segment was seamless.

Enjoy your week everyone =)

No comments: